2. Eyelash Extension treatments by You Doll You come with no warranty or guarantee that any of the eyelash extensions will remain attached for any specific length of time. Eyelash extensions and the eyelashes holding them in place can and do fall out at any time due to a variety of environmental factors beyond the control of You Doll You. Therefore, You Doll You does not offer free touch-ups or fixes to offset this.
3. Allergic reaction to the adhesive used by You Doll You can occur. Risk of allergic reaction is assumed solely by the customer and it is the responsibility of the customer to determine if this is a potential problem before the service. You Doll You cannot be held responsible for adverse affects of an allergic reaction. You Doll You does not offer refunds in the case of an allergic reaction and charges $25 for removal of extensions.
4. Customers cancelling or postponing within 3 hours prior to a scheduled appointment, and customers deemed ‘no show’, are responsible for payment of a $50 per-scheduled-hour late cancellation fee.
5. Customers cancelling or postponing an appointment less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment are responsible for payment of a $25 late cancellation fee.
6. Persons arriving late for their appointment are still responsible for payment of their full appointment price yet may receive less than the full service.
7. Special Touch-Up pricing is offered for subsequent appointments, but only those occurring within 21 calendar days of a prior appointment. These appointments exist in limited number and are offered only subject to schedule availability.